1. PREPARE SURFACE. Remove loose scale, oil, grease and dirt from surface.
2. SHAKE WELL. Shake for at least 10 seconds. Shaker ball inside will assist mixing of materials. If necessary, clean tip with tissue or other soft cloth to remove dried material.
3. APPLY. Squeeze the pen barrel while pressing the pen tip lightly on surface. Practice on scrap piece before attempting prototype or repairs. If tip gets clogged, remove pen tip (turn clockwise) and clean.
DO NOT APPLY TO HOT SURFACE – TIP WILL MELT. MELTED TIP VOIDS WARRANTY.
4. DRY. Allow approximately 24 hours to dry at room temperature (70oF). Recommend curing 6” away from a 40 watt light bulb for 4 hours. Then let sit overnight.
5. CLEAN UP. Acetone or other suitable solvent.