CAIG Rosin Soldering Flux, TYPE RSF-R80
Part No. RSF-R80-3KG:
Pail, 3.0 Kg
Formulation: WW Gum Rosin, Diethyene Glycol Dibutyl, Dymerex Rosin.
Use: Electrical soldering
Notes: General purpose flux for soldering electrical connections. Use CAIG NO-CLEAN Soldering Flux, TYPE RSF-R39 for precision soldering.
- KEY FEATURES:
- RSF Rosin Flux is a mildly-activated rosin flux that is considerably more active than water-white rosin
- Activity closely approaches that of fully activated rosins
- Conforms to all of the requirements of Type RMA
- Rosin Core, Mildly Activated of Federal Specification QQ-S-571
- The RSF paste ux meets DOD-STD-2000 & also the IPC-J-004 standard for type ROL0, the lowest residue corrosivity category
- Thermal stability enabling excellent wetting and reduced
carbonization at soldering temperatures
- BRIEF SPECS:
- Softening Point: 160 F (71 C)
- Rosin Grade: WW per Fed. Spec. LLL-R-626
- Acid No. (of Rosin): 150
- Water Extract Resisitivity: 110,000 ohm-cm
- Effect on Copper Mirror: None
- Fungus Resistance Per MIL-E-5272
- Nonflammable, noncorrosive.