DeoxIT® Gold G-Series – Contact Enhancer, Conditioner & Protector
Part No. GN5S-6N:
Using Perfect-Straw™ with Low-Volume Valve
Applicator: Non-Flammable Spray, provides precise control and application of DeoxIT® Gold. Quick-Dry, Non-Drip Solvent.
Formulation: 5% DeoxIT® Gold (active ingredient), 75% Solstice PF (carrier solvent), 20% propellant
Use: Solvent evaporates quickly, providing precise control, no dripping and overspray. Is ideal for applying on delicate connectors and components on and in equipment.
Notes: Use when over spray is an issue. Formulation safe on plastics. Always recommend testing for compatibility, especially on critical/sensitive parts, and vintage equipment with aging ABS plastic(s). Will not swell rubber. For more flushing action and non-critical applications, we recommend Part Nos. G5S-6.
Maximize New System Performance and Critical Applications – Ideal for Gold Connections!
DeoxIT® Gold G-Series, is a unique conditioning solution that improves conductivity and provides long-lasting protection on gold, base metals and other precious metal contacts and connections (gold, silver, rhodium, copper, bronze, nickel, etc.). It is the only product that actually penetrates plated surfaces, molecularly bonding to the base metals to seal and protect both surfaces.
Recommended for critical applications where only slight cleaning action is necessary. If the surface looks dirty/oxidized, preclean with DeoxIT D-Series contact cleaner. DeoxIT® Gold is designed to dissolve small amounts of oxidation.
For reference, DeoxIT® Gold has approximately 0.5% cleaning action.
- KEY FEATURES:
- Improves Conductivity
- Maintains Optimum Signal Quality
- Prevents Fretting/Dendrite Corrosion
- Reduces Intermittent Connections
- Stabilizes Connections Between Similar & Dissimilar Metals
- Reduces Arcing, RFI and Wear & Abrasion
- * Temperature Range, -34 C (-29 F) to +240 C (464 F)
* NOTE: Temperature ranges may vary depending on conditions. On critical applications, independent testing is highly recommended; Manufacturer Disclaimer