DeoxIT® Gold G-Series – Contact Enhancer, Conditioner & Protector
Part No. G100S-2:
100% Spray, No solvents
Applicator: Spray, provides NO flushing action, applies 100% DeoxIT® Gold using a metered one-shot valve.
Formulation: 20% DeoxIT® Gold (active ingredient), 80% propellant
Use: When solvents are not required or materials are sensitive to any solvents. No flushing action. Spray provides application of DeoxIT® on connectors and components that are not easily accessible.
Notes: Use when over spray is an issue and on sensitive materials. Formulation safe on plastics. On easily accessible surfaces, recommend wiping off excess, leaving a thin layer.
Maximize New System Performance and Critical Applications – Ideal for Gold Connections!
DeoxIT® Gold G-Series, is a unique conditioning solution that improves conductivity and provides long-lasting protection on gold, base metals and other precious metal contacts and connections (gold, silver, rhodium, copper, bronze, nickel, etc.). It is the only product that actually penetrates plated surfaces, molecularly bonding to the base metals to seal and protect both surfaces.
Recommended for critical applications where only slight cleaning action is necessary. If the surface looks dirty/oxidized, preclean with DeoxIT D-Series contact cleaner. DeoxIT® Gold is designed to dissolve small amounts of oxidation.
For reference, DeoxIT® Gold has approximately 0.5% cleaning action.
- KEY FEATURES:
- Improves Conductivity
- Maintains Optimum Signal Quality
- Prevents Fretting/Dendrite Corrosion
- Reduces Intermittent Connections
- Stabilizes Connections Between Similar & Dissimilar Metals
- Reduces Arcing, RFI and Wear & Abrasion
- * Temperature Range, -34 C (-29 F) to +240 C (464 F)
* NOTE: Temperature ranges may vary depending on conditions. On critical applications, independent testing is highly recommended; Manufacturer Disclaimer