DeoxIT® Gold G-Series – Contact Enhancer, Conditioner and Protector
Part No. G5L-4A:
5% Solution, 118 mL
Applicator: Precision Needle Dispenser, provides flushing action, applies 5% DeoxIT® Gold.
Formulation: 5% DeoxIT® Gold, petroleum naphtha, 3M Novec 7100.
Use: When contact and connector are easily accessible. Provides flushing action.
Notes: Use sparingly on surfaces. When over spray is an issue, apply to lint-free cloth or swab and dab connections.. Formulation safe on plastics. After application, if you notice a green or black discoloration (sometimes over time), this indicates it is doing its job (dissolving oxidation) and improving the connection. Wipe off and re-apply DeoxIT®.
Container: Transferring fluid into a non-approved container for storage or resale may compromise efficacy and voids warranty.
Maximize New System Performance and Critical Applications – Ideal for Gold Connections!
DeoxIT® Gold G-Series, is a unique conditioning solution that improves conductivity and provides long-lasting protection on gold, base metals and other precious metal contacts and connections (gold, silver, rhodium, copper, bronze, nickel, etc.). It is the only product that actually penetrates plated surfaces, molecularly bonding to the base metals to seal and protect both surfaces.
Recommended for critical applications where only slight cleaning action is necessary. If the surface looks dirty/oxidized, preclean with DeoxIT D-Series contact cleaner. DeoxIT® Gold is designed to dissolve small amounts of oxidation.
For reference, DeoxIT® Gold has approximately 0.5% cleaning action.
- KEY FEATURES:
- Improves Conductivity
- Maintains Optimum Signal Quality
- Prevents Fretting/Dendrite Corrosion
- Reduces Intermittent Connections
- Stabilizes Connections Between Similar & Dissimilar Metals
- Reduces Arcing, RFI and Wear & Abrasion
- * Temperature Range, -34 C (-29 F) to +240 C (464 F)
* NOTE: Temperature ranges may vary depending on conditions. On critical applications, independent testing is highly recommended; Manufacturer Disclaimer